Leverage our Cyber Security plan and protect the confidentiality of your Clients and your Reputation by leveraging our IT security expertise and tailored security assessments.
Cyber-Revolution Cyber Threat Brief was thorough and insightful – exposing vulnerabilities not only to my systems but all aspects of my firm that could result in the unintended disclosure of critical information. Their level 3 certification will soon be the standard by which all lawyers will have to safeguard information.
David J. DischleyThe Law Office of David J. Dischley, PLCAlexandria, Virginia
– IP: Protect your clients’ valuable patents and ideas
– Corporate: Protect your clients’ sensitive financial corporate and contractual information
– Tax & Estate: Protect your clients’ confidential financial history and information
– Protect the reputation of your firm and ensure a successful future. Data breaches will scare away existing and potential new clients.
– Data breaches can expose sensitive internal and client information
– Recovery can cost millions. PR, defense, and notification fees alone can become a huge financial burden.
– The FTC is often suing corporations that fail to adequately protect customer information from data breaches.
By becoming certified and going through a cyber security awareness training and subsequent cyber threat brief (free), law firms will receive a certified seal for their office/website.
This is the first level and represents the stage where the firm has been training on cyber security issues and threats. It additionally illustrates that the firm has successfully conducted a Cyber Threat Brief with our cyber security experts.
This is the second level and represents the stage where the firm has passed the first level while successfully implementing critical recommendations, including protections and solutions that enable them to conduct business operations securely.
This is the third level and represents the final stage where the firm – additionally to successfully putting recommended protections and solutions in place – also consistently audit and receive regular training for employees thanks to our Cyber Security Serenity plan.
Our seals can be used to communicate, to clients and regulators, that your firm is aware of cyber security risks and has consequently established procedures and processes to their exposure and protect clients’ data.